The Arts Fee is working to amass monetary assist akin to a stipend, grant or honorarium
VANCOUVER – The Clark County Arts Fee is searching for candidates for Clark County Poet Laureate. The place is for 2 years starting April 15, 2021.
It is a volunteer place. Nonetheless, the Arts Fee is working to amass monetary assist akin to a stipend, grant or honorarium.
Duties of the Poet Laureate embrace selling poetry as an artwork type, increasing entry to the literary arts, and inspiring poetry as a regional voice that contributes to a way of place.
Potential candidates should:
- Be a working towards, printed poet
- Be a Clark County resident over 18 years of age
- Have a dedication to group outreach and collaboration
- Have an curiosity in selling fairness and inclusion by way of the humanities
- Have the pliability to form a scope of labor that displays their pursuits, expertise and skills
Purposes are on the county’s web site here.
For a extra detailed description of the place go to the county’s website.
Software deadline is midnight Fri., Jan. 22.
Data supplied by Clark Co. WA Communications.